Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Have you ever crash into a deer or something else ? and left it dead in the highway .?

and did you have any damage in the car from the crashHave you ever crash into a deer or something else ? and left it dead in the highway .?
No I haven't. If you did what would you do if the animal was still alive? Or dead?Have you ever crash into a deer or something else ? and left it dead in the highway .?
I've hit 2 flying birds, a turkey, a dead deer on the highway (it had just been hit by someone else), a cat, and a dog(already dead or dying). No damage - just some fur and skin from the deer. Oh and a kid on a bike (but, he wasn't hurt at all - he actually laughed at me because I was freaking out about it).
I hit a dove head on once.





I noticed that he was sweeping through the front of my car while I was doing 65 on the highway, and didn't really see him coming around the other side.





I quickly looked at my rear-view mirror and, like a feather pillow, all the feathers showed up rustling around.





It was quite funny. Although I felt bad for the poor bird.





No damage to the car, though. So I was fine.
over 30 yrs of driving in a rural area ive hit several deer the most expensive one was $3200.00 damage to a 93 gmc sonoma. rolled a deer up under a ford ranger once and the local road superintendant thought a tractor trailer hit it. over the years ive noticed most of the deer i hit or have close calls with are running uphill
I've had a deer crash into me! Seriously, I swerved and braked and he kept coming and smashed right into the side of my car. Crushed the windshield and dented the entire passenger side, the car was a write-off. The deer lived though, I saw him limping with some does the next morning on the way to work.
no i have not. but a deer did jump into the back of my truck while i was driving; jumped out and ran into the forest. that was a crazy day.
Yes it was spectacular ,I was doing about 95mph ,and a skunk ran into the road. When I hit it ,it looked like it exploded it was great!!!
i was STOPPED at a stop sign and a deer ran into ME!.


i got a dent in my car but the deer kept running





we need flying cars
Yep, rabbits, and birds...give to the local crows and hawks! Oh and maybe that local hillbilly can have a little roadkill stew...Yum!
Hit a dog once, no damage to car but I felt bad for quite a while
yes it messed up my bumper
yes I hit a deer and totaled my car

No comments:

Post a Comment