Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm having trouble killing a deer behind my house, should I get a fifty round clip for my assault rifle?

how many times can you shoot a deer before you ruin the meat?I'm having trouble killing a deer behind my house, should I get a fifty round clip for my assault rifle?
What kind of pansy are you? You should already have a fifty round clip for your assault rifle.I'm having trouble killing a deer behind my house, should I get a fifty round clip for my assault rifle?
All you need is a knife, a flashlight, and night. Wait til its dark out, wait for the deer, flash the light in its face, walk up to it, slit its throat.
No No No! not bambi's mother!
If you need fifty rounds to take down a deer, maybe you shouldn't be handling a gun.
Once with a powerful enough weapon and an idiot pulling the trigger. Don't you have a better option than an assault rifle. Pop it once behind the left shoulder if you want it dead...most other shots will make it take off running pretty far.
If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't be shooting at things.
Your inbreeding has effected your vision to shoot straight.
aim for the shoulder area... if you shoot thru the chest you will cause a pneumothorax and the deer will die a long slow death. happy hunting you bast***d
read the instructions to the gun your currently using before switching to new gun.





Here try this site:





http://www.pullheadoutofassbeforeshootin鈥?/a>
No you should just leave bambi alone!!
No, you need to go to the shooting range and practice some more. Maybe your sights are out of whack or something. You should be able to take a deer down with one shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment