Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Would you be more upset that the deer got away alive or at the amount of damage to your car?

Man is more upset that the deer got away from accident alive than the damage to his car - he wanted to sell the dead body of the deer, figuring he could make enough profit off it to pay for the damage to his car.





Is this smart %26amp; savy thinking or outright disturbed thinking?Would you be more upset that the deer got away alive or at the amount of damage to your car?
Its a little disturbed. When i crashed into a deer one of the cops that showed up asked if he could have the deer. I said yes and a week later he showed up at my house and game me some deer salami and deer jerkey.Would you be more upset that the deer got away alive or at the amount of damage to your car?
I would be upset about my car but also upset for the fact that I hit the deer and it ran off injured......
who cares about a freakin deer, I'd be too pissed about my car
';I would equally be upset by both';!:o





(=^v^=)
deer getting away....I have insurance that will pay for the damage, but man...get me that meat....
Disturbed thinking.I have a story about hitting an rabbit .It was lat at night I hit a rabbit I thought to myself that poor rabbit I bet its in pain I better go run over it a couple of more times and pt it out of its misery so I turned around thank GOD it wasn't hit that bad and it already was gone.The moral of my story is don't assume somethings finished just because it gets knocked down
I would be pissed about the damage to my vehicle but the deer getting away AHHHHH I would hate it even more.... thank goodness for comprehensive damages on my car first find the deductable for my vehicle then let my insurance pay for it
That's crazy, you can't make enough money from selling a deer carcass to fix ANY damage to a car, car repairs are PRICY!! I'd be much more upset at the damage to my car! I would feel bad for the deer, it's probably going to die a slow, painful death from the injuries... :(
Damn that would be good meet.


I almost clipped one on the way back empty handed from hunting. That would have been nice. Just shoot the buck and say you shot it.

No comments:

Post a Comment