Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm having trouble killing a deer behind my house, should I get a fifty round clip for my assault rifle?

how many times can you shoot a deer before you ruin the meat?I'm having trouble killing a deer behind my house, should I get a fifty round clip for my assault rifle?
50 is too many. Anything more than 30 is overkill.I'm having trouble killing a deer behind my house, should I get a fifty round clip for my assault rifle?
Try a hand grenade
Get a 150 pound cross bow like Rambo had or if you are a native(like me ) you use a bow and arrow, creep up and shoot for the heart! One shot to the heart with the cross bow will do it or maybe one more if you don't. But it is cruel not to have a clean kill because they suffer and that is cruel. So please be sure and that it is legal where you are as well. And make sure it is not diseased for many of them are? If you should eat it you may get sick?
That would depend on the location the bullet enters and exits
Desperate you are, trying to make a point? That is funny though, a liberal killing deer with an assault rifle that has a 50 round clip!
I think you may need to do some target practice before you try to shoot at the deer again. You might sight in your rifle as well. and maybe the trigger pull is too tight. get all those checked out. You want a trigger pull that you can squeeze off a shot and not have to jerk your finger to pull the trigger...it has to be smooth.





There are two shoots that work...heart lung and neck. Shoot him anywhere else and you are generally out of luck. Gut shots will usually not kill the deer and if it happens to bleed to death and you find him the meat will most likely be ruined.





It should never take more than one or two shots to bring down a deer.
Aw shucks..........jes wrassle it like a gator. Hang it, bleed it, cut it, smoke it and you got yourself some Bambi Jerky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment