Friday, February 12, 2010

I bought a deer huntin video and it takes place in late oct. and early nov. but i saw i buck flip & stab a doe?

it messed her up pretty good whyd it do it?I bought a deer huntin video and it takes place in late oct. and early nov. but i saw i buck flip %26amp; stab a doe?
ive watched that vid and the only thing i could get from seeing that part was that maybe he was mad or upset with her I bought a deer huntin video and it takes place in late oct. and early nov. but i saw i buck flip %26amp; stab a doe?
it was probably either a small buck being attacked by a bigger buck, and you couldn't see the antler of the smaller one or it was a deer with chronic wasting disease, it's still strange though.
let me know what video it is so I can see it...sounds ****ing sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment