Friday, February 12, 2010

Would you be happy in a home where the Buffalo's roam and the deer and the antelope play?

Sure would, that would be the life.Would you be happy in a home where the Buffalo's roam and the deer and the antelope play?
i don't quite follow you , in terms of 'where is this in the song' ...but er, yeah - it sounds so rural and in tune with nature, almost therapeutic a stark contrast to the hustle bustle of the cosmopolitan life I live.





I'd enjoy living amongst those animals providing I didn't get attacked by a buffalo.





I'd actualy prefer living in the wild, amongst lions, hyenas, crocadiles, rhinos, elephants...i so wanna go on safari now lolWould you be happy in a home where the Buffalo's roam and the deer and the antelope play?
Funny, I was just singing that the other day. I want a home out in the country. I'm not sure I want such big ';pets.'; Deer would be great, though. I wish I had found out who the artist of this one painting was. It was this gorgeous scene of a cottage set in the woods with a deer drinking from a stream. When I saw it I knew I wanted to live somewhere like that.





http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/woodysrou鈥?/a> That's how the song starts.
Hi!


It is the first line of the first verse! in the song


';Home On The Range';!


It begins: ';Oh, give me a home, where the


buffalo roam, and the skies are not cloudy or gray...';


Americans know it as well as their National Anthem!


I am happy here: home; home on the range! I live in Arizona.


(Where ';seldom is heard, a discouraging word';.) }:%26gt;
I can't think of a good answer. I just wanted to post to increase my cyber-carbon footprint and to tell you know that I loved your question. I have a sick sense of humor. For some reason, this struck me as hilarious and one of the coolest questions I've seen on here.
I don't know, I'm more of a city girl. I would appreciate seldom hearing a discouraging word. And I'm sure that home on the range would be a nice place to visit, but I don't think I could live there all the time.
I suppose I might like it....and I *really* like the idea of living somewhere ';where seldom is heard a discouraging word, and the skies are not cloudy all day';.
Oh yes, I could live there no problem.....my only neighbours animals? I can't think of anything more wonderful.


Where seldom is heard a discouraging word and the skies are not cloudy or grey. x
It depends what the deer and antelope are playing...5-card draw? 7-card stud?





I could do without stepping in buffalo crap.
Yes, I would be happy, since I love nature. However, I wouldn't let them into my home, they would have to stay outside.
I live there - it's called TEXAS! And yes I am very happy here!
As long as there was seldom heard a discouraging word, and the skies were not cloudy or grey.
No, I prefer the stinking and polluted city life.
Home On The Range....NO


HOME IN THE SUBURBS, CLOSE TO THE CITY WHERE NO BUFFALO ARE ROAMING, THATS MY STYLE!
That's one messy carpet!!
Yes
Can we shop there?
yes if i am a hunter
they'd make a right mess of the carpets.
it be Mess to clean and can they be paper train i rather have a dog
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment