Friday, February 12, 2010

What is this deer hunter game??

I used to have this sweet deer hunter game but it broke and now I want a new one from ebay.


it was not a video game. It projected a small image of a deer on the wall and you shot at it with an included (fake) shotgun.


the game projector sat on the floor. the only components to the game were the gun and projector.


PLEASE WHAT IS THIS GAME?? any game you know of that matches this description would be great!!What is this deer hunter game??
wow, I dunno know but it sounds AWESOME.. Im checkin back in to this question later! and you get a star my friend!What is this deer hunter game??
I actually have this game and my kids haven't played it in a long time. It has the game projector, the gun and two cartridges - one for deer and one for ducks. I'm trying to post it on ebay but I just need to get a picture of it. I need to verify it still works. Interested? Let me know.

Report Abuse



The only games like this that I know are very expensive. Search Laser Shot at Cabelas they sell them. This system must be connected to a computer.
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment